Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, ...
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Project Communications Engineer to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A blue-chip company in the technology sector. With several upgrade projects currently underway in their resource’s portfolio, they are looking for a Project Communications Engineer to assist with this.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will work in the program team to assist with analysis and development of scopes of work, designs, documentation specific to oil/gas operating assets, and taking life-cycle ownership of the Management of Change (MOC) and Digital Change processes. The artefacts, MOC entries, and Digital Changes created will support engineering, implementation, commissioning, and close-out of planned works.
This is a Perth based 12-months contracting opportunity with strong likelihood for extension.
- Develop engineering and change management documentations to satisfy project delivery framework.
- Ensure all documentation is aligned to and compliant with the Australian and Client's communications and electrical standards, as well as handover-to-support processes and procedures.
- Work closely with Client's architects and engineers, and other discipline SMEs, as well as other relevant and related parties required.
- Engage with key technical stakeholders to allow delivery of solutions for the successful delivery of project.
- Project Engineering experience in Networks and/or Telecommunications.
- Proven Stakeholders Management experience.
- Perth based with Australian Full working rights.
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is essential.
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Hafizi at +61 721 022 537.