Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer in the oil and gas industry to consider a role with one of our clients.
· To establish, implement and maintain QMS processes
· To liaise with external parties on QMS matters
· To minimize the likelihood of the occurrences of non-conformities
· Plan, direct and coordinate quality assurance programs
· Formulate quality control policies
· Prepare, maintain, and update quality documentation
· Train employees in preparation for quality audit
· Prepare, review and interpret technical specifications, designs, or sketches.
· Promote qualify safety practices
· Manage subcontractor operations
• Diploma in Mechanical/Offshore Engineering
• Two years’ experience, Oil and gas industry – FPSO projects
• Shipyard experience preferred
• CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector · ISO 31000 · ISO 45001 · ISO 9001 knowledge preferred
• Willing to travel to international site
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected. EA License Number: 09C5031