Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist
Our client, a major LNG operator in Qatar, requires a Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist for an onshore Mega LNG project on a 18 Months renewal contract basis.
This role will be reporting to Quality Head
In the project assignment role, is responsible for the below .
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality matters at project level and Senior Management.
- Exhibit a high degree of computer literacy, coordination and communication skills.
- Persuasive man-management attributes are essential across all levels of the organization with an ability to establish and maintain open and responsive relationships.
- Applies extensive industry-based experience and knowledge to promote and establish existing systems, processes and procedures within a structured quality framework.
- Manages the implementation of PMT Quality solutions in a timely and cost-effective manner that compliments safety, cost and schedule.
Suitable candidates will require a Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering with a minimum of 8 years experience associated with Quality Assurance executing Major projects including Major fabrication and installation of offshore assets
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Middle east with prior experience of executing projects
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to influence decisions using presentation, negociation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage development and implementation of Projects Managements Systems adapted to Oil & Gas industry
On offer is a competitive daily rate with monthly living and transport allowances on a 12 x 2 weeks rotation schedule with flights provided. Married status option also available.