QUALITY GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM LEAD - Qatar
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking for Quality Governance & Management System Lead - to work in Qatar with a major Oil & Gas Company.
Qualification and Experience :
- Ensure compliance to client frameworks, procedures, industry standards and major project guidelines.
- Ensure that project teams adhere to governance policies and procedures, and regularly report project status and risks to senior management.
- Monitor and assess project performance in relation to key project governance metrics, identifying areas for improvement and implementing best practices.
- Provide guidance and support to project team members on project governance and compliance matters.
- Plan and conduct regular project audits to ensure compliance with governance policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations to senior management on the implementation of new project governance policies and procedures to improve project delivery and performance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, Project Management, or a related field
- At least 20 years of experience in project assurance role and risk management, with experience of managing complex projects.
- Proficient in QMS, ISO 9001, 29001, 140001, OHSAS 18001, and API Q2
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance in the oil and gas industry.
- Strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and the ability to effectively navigate complex stakeholder dynamics.
If you are keen and interested with the role, you may apply to our website or share your updated resume to email@example.com