Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking an Quantity Surveyor to work within their facilities located in Indonesia.
- Prepare and analyze cost comparison
- Obtaining quotations, liaising and negotiate with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Responsible for measuring quantities and taking off
- Prepare Variation Orders, claims, final accounts, settlement and sub-contractor payments
- All other QS related job
- Degree / Diploma in Building or its equivalent
- 3 years and above experience as QS in main-con companies
- Proven ability in contract negotiation, contract administration & variation orders
- Able to work independently, be meticulous, analytical with excellent problem-solving skills, proactive, a good team player & able to meet tight deadlines