Radiology Clinical Performance Representative
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
- To provide clinical training on Radiology Device Products while ensuring effective and safe use of products
- Follow all Clinical Processes and procedures.
- Attend new hire training and pass all certification testing.
- Prepare and submit all reports.
- Manage expenses and time sheets while following all guidelines.
- Remain current on new technologies and the medical device industry.
- Willing to overnight travel 90% of the time.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Registered Radiologic Technologist required.
- Advanced Licensure - 2 years’ experience strongly preferred.
- Advanced Certification in CT, CV and / or MR strongly preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License