- Lead a cross-functional team of Sales Managers, medical writers, project and events managers, the Regional Business Leader is responsible for both of sales and marketing of medical strategies in SEA region.
- In the assigned business units, identify areas where group strategies can be implemented and areas where localization of group strategies are required based on market research and industry experience with clients and prospects
- Execute both the company group business strategy and localized business strategy.
- Drive and enable new business opportunities, particularly in relation to products and solutions for medical clients, with a focus on ensuring the long-term sustainability and profitability of the company products and services.
- Provide strong leadership for sales teams to ensure the achievement of revenue targets and related key performance indicators. Understand how to motivate and support in a service organization
- Provide training as required for new and existing staff to meet company standards and to address training and development needs
- Work closely with internal divisions to establish the necessary sales enablement protocols, processes and tools required.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry, or equivalent environment
- Experience managing direct reports to provide direction, coaching, and mentoring
- Strong strategic acumen in helping clients with their business and in leading internal teams to develop strategic plans
- Excellent written communication, presentation, and meeting facilitation in English and Thai.
- Skilled in new/organic business development; can work with team members to identify and capitalize on business opportunities
Don't miss this extraordinary opportunity! Propel your career with Airswift.
For further information please apply with your updated CV or email Darrel Ramos at email@example.com