We are currently recruiting a Requirements Manager to work on the Queensland Train Manufacturing Project. The incumbent may consider themselves a Requirements Engineer, or a Systems Engineer with considerable Requirements Management experience.
Previous Rail or Rolling Stock experience is required.
Location- Brisbane, QLD
- Lead the Requirements Management process through the design and construction phase of the project, displaying knowledge of RM, V&V, System Integration
- Develop, maintain and implement the Systems Engineering Management Plan, supporting the Systems Engineering Manager to deliver project outcomes.
- Understand customer requirements and constraints, applying your knowledge to deliver effective project execution
- Manage the capturing of systems requirements and their dependencies in DOORS
- Confidently engage with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, communicating technical outcomes in the most appropriate manner
- Generate DOORS reports e.g. RTM, VM, SVR
- System Definition Review (SDR), System Verification Review (SVR)
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- 3+ years’ demonstrated experience in Rail or Rolling Stock
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering principles and standards incl:
- Expert knowledge of IBM DOORS/DOORS NG
- Understanding of other disciplines e.g. Safety Assurance, RAM, Human Factors