Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Reservoir engineer (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Aktau, 52. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.Job description:
- Plan, acquire, validate and analyze reservoir and well data for development and production optimization purposes including participation of data acquisition in the field, as required
- Perform reservoir simulation studies with the aim of supporting subsurface field development evaluation and planning and reservoir management including near and long-term production and reserve targets for reservoirs. Actively follow reservoir performance and assess and propose solutions to shortcomings from targets.
- Evaluate and propose steps and measures to optimize recovery on short, medium- and long-term basis, prepare technical documentation.
- Plan, support and monitor Operational Reservoir Engineering related operations including supervision of logging, well testing, stimulation and injection/production well optimization.
- Prepare input and/or author Company Petroleum Engineering reports at all levels (individual wells, patterns, reservoir scale).
- Prepare schedules of works, orders, instructions, maps and schemes and other required technical documentation.
- Prepare presentation material (MCM, OPCOM, TFSCM) related to the Reservoir Engineering department activities.
- Coordinate contractors’ work as required
- Perform such other tasks as instructed additionally.
- Policies and procedures related to the work to be fulfilled by him/her.
- Company structure, key personnel of the company and its divisions.
- Internal labor regulations.
- Etiquette for business communication.
- Means of communication, office equipment and computer, rules of their operation.
- Labour legislation of the RK.
- Regulations and norms of safety arrangements and precautions, industrial sanitary and firefighting safety.