Resident Engineer (Instrumentation, Control and Automation)- Johor, Malaysia
Airswift is seeking a Resident Engineer (ICA) to work in Johor, Malaysia for a Water Infrastructure Project which they have won to be the official Project Delivery Partner/ Main Consultant.
This Global Engineering Design and Consultancy company with a proven 70 years track record mainly focusing on critical water infrastructure project around the world by providing the latest technology and automation solutions
- Interpret process data to determine compliance with permit specific requirements
- Be accountable for the quality of site construction and installation work on Instrumentation and Control system.
- Lead the site supervision team on the SCADA/PLC and instrumentation installation and commissioning works and other ICA works in Waterworks project.
- Lead advisory role to Client in ICA work throughout project execution and during Testing & Commissioning
- Assist CRE on all Process instrumentation, control and automation site issues and supporting critical defects and punch lists rectification works
- Reviewing and approving of technical submissions by Contractors.
- Verifying work done and payment on ICA works
- Involvement in contract-related matters on the project. Attendance in meetings, discussions with clients, contractors and to lead in technical and progress discussions
- Witnessing Factory Acceptance Test, Site Acceptance Tests etc.
- Monitoring progress of ICA works done by contractors and ensuring adherence to project schedule
- Ensuring site team’s safety compliance
- Monitor and enforce strict site permit-to-work system for ICA works
- A good Degree in Civil & Structural Engineering recognized by Board of Engineers, Malaysia
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Degree must be recognized by Board of Engineers, Malaysia and obtained a valid CIDB Green card
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in I&C works, preferably in Water / Waste Water industry or industrial plant
- Good supervisory skills
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.