Resident Technical Officer (Precast Tunnel) – Singapore
Our client is seeking a Resident Technical Officer (RTO) to work on a mega infrastructure project site located in Singapore.
The Client: A Global engineering project delivery advisor and construction specialist involved with the most innovative infrastructure projects across the world.
- To be part of the Main Consultant Team or Client’s Representative to lead and supervise the inspection of precast tunnelling segments and precast equipment
- Responsible for all civil, structural, and architectural (CSA) works for the precast tunnel installation during construction within the project.
- Monitor, support, and guide the implementation of all CSA works by the Contractors including both Contractor designed elements as well as the procurement, installation, testing of the CSA works.
- Work closely with the Lead RTO, Resident Engineer, Project Manager, The Client, and other external parties and be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with all the parties.
- Ensure standard engineering and construction management and supervision techniques, procedures, and criteria are applied accordingly
- Minimum of a Civil / Structural Degree or equivalent
- Registered as a RTO Civil Inspector in Singapore
- Relevant construction experience in local precast tunneling pipeline project experience would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office suite of programs
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.