Resident Technical Officer (RTO) - Singapore
Airswift is seeking for a Resident Technical Officer (RTO) to be based in Singapore and be part of a team of experienced engineers working on a highly innovative infrastructure project.
Worlds top engineering consultancy company that provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector mainly projects within Advanced Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Energy & Life Sciences.
- Responsible to supervise and lead a critical project as the Client's Representative mainly in managing the design and construction site supervision on works such as pipe laying, pipe jacking, tunneling and construction of chambers
- Liaise with the client, authorities and contractors on site work
- Manage site works to ensure that all works comply fully with regulatory and Client's requirements.
- Carry out regular site inspections on Contractor’s works to ensure site supervision quality & site safety.
- Ensure Contractor’s works is carried out in accordance with approved designs,specifications and drawings.
- To review Contractor's design and supervise all works associated to tunneling and pipe-jacking operations.
- Coordinate and supervise structural works and ensure works are carried out are in accordance to drawings, specifications, shop drawings and method statements.
- Person in charge to be accountable for the Contractor’s progress and performance and maintain proper site records of the works
- Keep the Client updated accordingly with progress reports and proper labels through email on a daily basis
- Keep and maintain proper site records and documentation for example the attendance records of PM, RTO, STO, Professional Engineers, contractor’s site personnel,
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in site supervision of civil engineering works preferably pipe jacking and pipe laying works.
- Registered RTO / Posses RTO certificate from IES is an advantage.