Resources Assistant – Nisku, AB
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Our client, a major engineering company, is seeking a Resources Assistant to work a 1-year contract in Nisku, AB.
The Resources Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Resources Coordinators (Asset, M&S and/or Product Coordinators), enabling them to focus on planning tasks. The Resources Assistant identifies possible future resource needs based on upcoming client orders reflected on the business systems and communicates these to the Resources Coordinator.
- Track client job (i.e., equipment installation) start/end dates in planning system of record to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of to/from and between rigs and service delivery locations, ensuring data accuracy is maintained.
- Support data entry to business systems in use by Resources Coordinator and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties.
- Liaise with Coordinators and other functions to facilitate the equipment movements and monitor lead time.
- Perform administrative tasks related to import/export and inter-location shipments, including physical and system-based (SRM, SAP, MDG, LCT) actions.
- Perform administrative tasks related to entering M&S requests into the appropriate business systems.
- Complete fixed asset disposal paperwork or fixed asset acquisition paperwork and review monthly asset movements reports.
- Support Asset Coordinator in the completion of fixed asset reconciliation tasks.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Competency with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Strong service focus and positive attitude.
- Previous oil & gas experience preferred as the role requires technical product knowledge in order to perform effectively