Our client, a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) infrastructure and smart devices is currently looking for Fresh Graduates to join their team in Port Moresby, PNG.
- RF site planning, design, simulation, organization, interference analysis and drive-testing and analysis on 2G, 3G & 4G networks.
- Planning, Design, Implementation and support of Wireless Networks.
- Provide design recommendations based on technology standards and equipment specifics especially antennas
- Conduct System and network analysis, problem solving and infrastructure planning, traffic performance analysis and monitoring and troubleshooting activities
- Author and present customer-facing presentations written technical materials
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions
- Bachelor's degree or above in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Graduated in the years 2022 and 2023.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint etc.,
- Knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Established track records as a problem solver and effective team player.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks.
- Must be proactive, independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
This position is open to PNG nationals only.