A Global Consultancy, as a result of a large-scale digital transformation coming on internally, we are looking for a Robotic Process Automation Engineer to assist with this process.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be working on end-to-end lifecycle of RPA activities for the firm, covering the discovery, analysis, development, implementation, and support for the digital workforce. This will involve the initial discussion and identification of opportunities with internal business stakeholders and business analytics, development, implementation, and ongoing monitoring of the digital workforce.
This is a permanent Full-time opportunity for the RPA Engineer to be based in Melbourne and with flexible WFH conditions.
This will suit someone with 5-10 years of similar experience.
- Be involved in the technical planning & requirements gathering phases including estimate, develop, test, and deploy
- Participate in workshops and interviews with business stakeholders
- Develop, test, deploy and roll-out of the digital workers
- Manage incidents & problems that occur with the digital workforce & platform
- Identify opportunities to deliver value to organisations through the application of RPA
- Be able to work independently and drive your work activities to an agreed outcome
- Engage directly with, and respond to Business teams to ensure the application configuration meets the evolving requirements of the business
- Be proactive in the research and evaluation of new technologies
- Proven RPA Development experience with UiPath
- Proven experience in object-oriented programming
- Proven experience in application development and implementation support
- Melbourne based with Australian Full work rights
A tertiary qualification is highly regarded
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344