You will utilize discipline knowledge and design experience as it relates to compressors, pumps, gas turbines, engines, and ancillary support systems. You are responsible for identifying innovative methods to carry out assigned tasks, ensuring all required mechanical equipment is functional and accounted for within a design, and are compliant with internal and external requirements. As a Rotating Equipment Engineer, you must be familiar with package engineering functions, vendor documents, and select FATs. You may be assigned as a Package Engineer with technical responsibility for the design, procurement and manufacture of the Package. The Rotating Equipment Engineer must prioritize activities and liaise with other Discipline Leads as needed to ensure deliverables.
- Good package engineering skills with design and operational knowledge of rotating equipment such as Gas Turbine (Power Generation & Mechanical Drive), gas compressor and WI pumps, etc. Experience of combined cycle plants is an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of static and package equipment such as pressure vessels, Gas Dehydration System, Seawater Treatment System, Gas Treatment/Conditioning System, etc.
- Minimum 3 years experience in FPSO FEED & especially EPC projects.
- Good knowledge of FPSO process design and systems.
- Familiar with class rules (ABS, BV, DNV, etc.) and international codes & standards. Knowledge of Brazilian rules and regulations an added advantage
- Mechanical handling knowledge is an added advantage.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 10 Years of Experience
- Chartered or Professional Engineer with recognized professional organization / association.
- Experienced as Lead Engineer / Team Leader / Supervisor