- Deliver safety engineering for a wide range of signaling and infrastructure projects to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Reporting to the Principal Consultant, manage the system assurance framework to achieve the Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, and Safety(RAMS) objectives.
- Manage risk assessments for specific discipline areas, being able to self-sufficiently plan, run and write up risk workshops.
- Support business development and write proposals. In doing so, identify potential risks, devise method statements, specify clear acceptance criteria, and generate resource and cost estimates.
- 5 years practical experience as a Systems Assurance Consultant or similar related discipline within Railway mainly signaling
- Degree or equivalent technical qualification, with experience in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Preferably possess a railway signaling or relevant background, experience in auditing/assessing is preferred.
- Ability to work in a consultancy environment including the need for flexibility and client satisfaction. This includes understanding client needs and issues, developing requirements and solutions, managing client expectations, and delivering high-quality outputs.
- Some admin duties include project invoicing and coordination of project work