We are currently recruiting an experienced Safety Assurance Engineer to work on the landmark Queensland Train Manufacturing Program (QTMP).
Given the nature of this project, you will need prior Rolling Stock experience.
Location- Brisbane, QLD
- Ensure life cycle safety assurance and compliance with relevant codes and standards incl. AS61508, ISO 15288 and CENELEC group of standards e.g. EN50126/8/9
- Producing Safety Assurance Plans, Safety Analysis, Hazard Log, Safety Case Reports and other deliverables
- Review RVTM and Hazard Log
- Confidently interact and engage with both internal and external stakeholders
- Review functional and operation requirements
- Develop associated safety cases and SFAIRP arguments in support of design
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- 4+ years SESA experience, primarily focused on Safety engineering
- An understanding of Systems Engineering principles
- Ability to produce safety analyses and documentation (such as PHA, SHA, IHA, OSHA, FTA, QRA, Safety Case)
- Previous exposure to working on rolling stock projects
- Australian working rights
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information