United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Process - Manufacturing
January 25, 2023
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom
Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Maria Sant’Anna
Key words: Sales, Sales Management, Sales Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Valves, Gas, Gas Engineering, Gas Distribution, Gas Transmission, Flow Control Valves, Selling, Price Quotations, Sales Orders, Technical and Commercial Support, Troubleshooting, ERP & CRM systems, Manufacturing, Management.
We are one of the most revolutionary players in the market, being able to manufacture and design innovative pressure flow regulators that are guaranteed to be more effective, lighter, and more reliable, while also being cheaper. Our technology aims to provide superior performance overall to the oil and gas, water treatment and industrial sectors.
We are now looking to hire a Sales Manager to operate both in the technical and sales support to our clients. This person will also deal with product requirements and will attend to customer's requirements through process control, assuring great operational quality and product success while also providing support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop a robust pipeline of high-quality opportunities to deliver sustainable sales growth.
• Achieve order intake and sales revenue targets.
• Provide detailed sales activity reports in a timely manner.
• Produce high quality, compelling sales proposals and commercially attractive quotations in response to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
• Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings, either virtual, or face to face wherever possible.
• Research organisations and establish a network of relevant customer contacts in order to identify and qualify new, high value sales opportunities.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
• A degree in Mechanical Engineering may be beneficial, but not essential
• Experience in a similar or related role with a mechanical engineering background (not necessarily in the valve industry) but experience in working with complex engineered products.
• Knowledge of Gas Transmission/Gas Distribution.
• Experience in sales and business development, with demonstrable track record of success selling to end users and / or distributors.
• Proficiency in a number of the following tools: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Salesforce or similar CRM system.
• Strong communication and presentation skills, excellent reporting, and organisational skills.