To provide Sales and technical expertise in China and to work in partnership with Regional Head office, Engineering, Sales and Supply Chain as required. The position is also responsible for the successful installation of Company products in the field.
The Sales Manager is responsible for providing Sales, technical and operational advice for matters of equipment selection, identification, system configuration and engineering specifications. The Sales Manager is responsible for maintaining associated paperwork, in line with the Company and Client Company policies, procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice.
- Provide Sales and technical solution on Company products are required
- Interface with other team members on technology transfer issues and product updates
- Provide technical sales support for Asia Pacific operations.
- Make technical presentations to customers.
- Attend client meetings, to provide technical and operational support.
- Assist with Pre-Job preparation of equipment and installation procedures
- Ensure project management objectives are met.
- Plan installation activities with clients to ensure installation success.
- Prepare supporting documentation for all aspects of surface equipment including Operation Manuals, Hook-up Drawings, System Diagrams, Installation & Commissioning Procedures, Work Packages, Configuration Records, etc
- Work with Project Engineer to maintain the Project Folders and all supporting documentation.
- Supporting on-going maintenance, trouble shooting and upgrades for installations.
- To demonstrate commitment to the quality of service, including quality of records produced, aiming at meeting and exceeding customer expectations
- To demonstrate personal commitment to protection of Health, Safety and the Environment
- To follow company QHSE Policy, relevant operational procedures, HSE procedures and risk assessments
- To communicate and report on any perceived non-conformances or faults in the service provided or in the company’s Quality or HSE Management Systems.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering preferable with a minimum 10 years of work experience in relevant experience in onshore or offshore support operations.
- Experienced in Completion, Intervention activities which includes Completions, Sand Screens, Slickline, E-Line and Coil Tubing
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of rig systems, drilling & production operations and a full understanding of down-hole completions and Intervention Activities.
- Completions experience
- Must be able to plan, control and take responsibility for own work and related decisions.
- Must have proven technical problem-solving ability
- Demonstrate a strong ability under pressure to meet client delivery expectations.
- Must demonstrate an ability to effectively utilize dedicated resources, and the ability to plan, control, and take personal responsibility for own work.
- Must be able to use the right information and/or systems and/or technology and be able to identify and implement improvements as appropriate.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Having a good level of English proficiency.
- This position is open for local nationality applicants or those with work rights in the country
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.