Location: 100% remote, Europe
- For Senior Developers, 3 months with additional extension.
- For Architects, the contract will be until the end of the year with additional extension.
Start Date: ASAP
We are a leading international company with a strong presence in Europe, known for our innovative projects and exceptional support. As we continue to expand our team and extend our network, we have partnered with Airswift to assist us in our hiring process. We are proud to announce the opening for either an SAP BTP Developer or Architect as we strive for further growth and success.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced SAP BTP Developer/Architect to join our team for a transformative retail system project that will impact the entire supply chain of a major European retailer. As part of this project, you will be responsible for developing and implementing various solutions on a platform built on top of SAP BTP. The primary focus will be on developing backend functionality using Node.js and integrating it with SAP UI5/Fiori for the frontend.
- Collaborate with the project team to design, develop, and implement scalable and efficient solutions for the retail system platform
- Build and maintain Node.js backend applications that interface with SAP data (HANA database) and other relevant systems
- Develop responsive and user-friendly SAP UI5/Fiori frontend applications for various solutions, including a shelves fulfilment app, admin panel, analytics tool, and shelf design tool
- Ensure high code quality through testing, code reviews, and adherence to best practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, troubleshoot issues, and provide technical expertise
- Extensive experience with SAP BTP and its associated technologies
- Proficiency in SAP UI5/Fiori for frontend development
- Solid understanding of HANA database and its integration with Node.js
- Previous experience developing solutions for the retail industry is highly desirable
- Experience working with large datasets and handling complex data integrations
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Availability to work according to European times, including occasional evening availability
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.