Houston , Texas, United States
Job Reference 1188478
Location Houston , Texas, United States
Industry Oil & Gas - Downstream
Function IT & Telecoms
Job Type Contract
Date Added May 2, 2023
As an ERP Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for reviewing, designing, and implementing solutions for complex SAP systems that meet the needs of our organization.
You will provide technical guidance to the organization, ensuring that all solutions are scalable, reliable, and cost-effective. You will work closely with other IT teams, business stakeholders and Senior Leadership to understand their requirements and design solutions that meet their needs.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Lead the development of SAP system architectures, playbooks, patterns, designs, and solution architecture that support business goals and objectives.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and technical teams to ensure that all SAP solutions align with enterprise architecture standards and best practices.
• Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical requirements, providing solutions that address the business needs.
• Assist in developing and maintaining SAP system roadmaps that guide the evolution of the SAP landscape to meet business objectives.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging SAP technologies and industry trends, identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement.
• Work to support the ERP Operations teams to ensure that SAP solutions are scalable, reliable, secure, and cost-effective, meeting or exceeding service level agreements.
• Establish and maintain relationships with SAP vendors, partners, and service providers to ensure that the organization is aware of the latest SAP technologies and support, and propose approaches for adopting those advancements.
• Developing Artifacts to document Business Architecture, Technical Architecture and Solution Architecture.
• Legally authorized to work in the US
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, implementing, and maintaining complex SAP systems in Technical or Techno-functional roles.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in an SAP Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect role.
• Critical to this role are strong communication and leadership skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with Senior Leadership, business stakeholders, other IT teams, and third-party vendors.
• Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to IT leaders, architects, developers, and team members
• Ability to communicate technical verbiage to a non-technical audience
• Proven experience with SAP ECC, S/4HANA, GRC, GTS, BW, PO and the Business Technology Platform. S4 experience is mandatory.
• Deep understanding of SAP architecture, best practices, and integration with other enterprise systems.
• Experience with cloud-based SAP solutions and integration with non-SAP systems is a plus.
• IS-Oil experience
• SAP certification in one or more modules.
• TOGAF or other IT Architecture certification.
• AWS Solution Architect certification.
• Experience with Acquisitions and Divestitures of ERP systems.
• Experience with Agile and DevOps methodologies.
• Experience leading Technical SAP Teams.
PS: Position will start onsite, 5 days a week and gradually transition to working remotely a few days a week at the client sponsor's discretion*
*Potential for contract-to-hire*