As a Scada Telecoms Engineer you will be responsible oversee the delivery of the Telecommunications system within accordance to the contract. This entails quality assurance of the delivered equipment, installation and the final product.
You are to ensure that the contractor delivers a system fit for purpose, including the associated documentation, and hand this over to operations, once the project is done.
- Quality assurance of documentation
- Quality assurance of equipment
- Quality assurance of installation
- Measurement verification
- FAT, Integrations test, Commissioning test and SAT
- Hands-on experience with some or all of the following technologies: RADAR, TETRA, VHF FM, and AM, Microwave Link, AIS, ADS-B, and LTE
- Technical project management, working with contract documents, technical standards and conceptualizing radio set-ups experience.