Schedule Engineer - Amiral
Airswift is seeking a Schedule Engineer to work on a 12 months renewable assignment in Milan with an EPC O&G Company.
Starting date: Q3 2023
Duration: 1 year
Location: Italy then Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Brief Job Overview
The service holder will be responsible for the monitoring of:
- The EPC Contractor Schedule and progress curves.
- The review and approval of the progress.
- To provide the weekly and monthly progress report
Scope of Work:
- Oversee the EPC schedule and progress curve development
- Analyze/report progress trend by unit, by discipline.
- Maintain monthly critical path assessment.
- Control the package and Company milestones progress and achievement.
- Verify/Approve Monthly progress certificate
- Develop Package schedules when required.
- Produce weekly and monthly progress report.
- Ensure that the scheduling and progress activities comply with the rules of credit.
- Ensure that all reporting internally and externally is carried out timely in accordance with Project, and statutory requirements.
- Identify and communicate critical deviation to the plan.
- Support project teams in application of agreed procedures and manage the information flow between project teams
- Liaise with the Estimator and cost controller in the production of schedule analysis for potential Change order or Scope change evaluation.
- Undertake any other work of similar nature as required by COMPANY
The service holder is accountable to control:
- The EPC schedule development.
- To provide a monthly progress assessment of the EPC performance versus the EPC schedule.
The schedule is the responsibility of the EPC, the control of the validation and the timely execution of the work is essential
- At least 10 to 15 years oil industry schedule function, preferably site based on large projects
- Knowledge and experience in Primavera P6.
- Languages: Fluency in English (speaking and writing), and with good communication skills.
- Professional Experience: 10-15+ years
- Experience within project:
- An ability to liaise effectively at all organizational levels and to represent the Project on Schedule related matters.
- Experience within multinational and multicultural taskforce team environment.
Summary on Airswift
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.