TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Assess and improve corporate security programs and practices in response to risks impacting upstream, downstream, and corporate departments.
- Coordinate and conduct investigations and prepare reports
- Develop threat assessments and corporate intelligence communications; mitigate threat vectors using intelligence-led decision making.
- Cooperate with internal security professionals and contacts within the broader ExxonMobil corporation, police, and intelligence agencies.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College level education or equivalent
- Previous experience in Security
- Work in a complex organization
- Communicate and present to a wide range of audiences.
- Exercise critical thinking
- Influence and lead others in the absence of having a direct line of authority.
- Strictly maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office and other collaboration tools
If this sounds like you, register below and APPLY NOW!
Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidate. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference.
Closing date: 11th August 2023