Our client who is a major player in the Oil and Gas Sector is seeking to hire an experienced Security Coordinator to be based in Port Moresby.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in security and risk management
- Site and Port Moresby security experience in the extractive industries (Oil & Gas, mining)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in security, law enforcement or military operations
- Minimum 5 years Supervision experience in security operations with multi facet teams in resource or industrial sectors
- Microsoft Office skills, including the Word, Excel, Power-point.
- Possess strong influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain constructive relationships with management, team members, peers, Government Security Forces, and other external agencies
- Demonstrate strong conceptual skills, and capable of developing lateral and practical solutions
- Manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Conduct studies and collect data to detect sources of loss and risks
- Organize and interpret field data and identify necessary corrections
- Prepare clear, concise, and accurate investigative and narrative reports
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. APPLY NOW!
*This position is open to PNG Nationals only. Due to large volume of applications received, we will contact ONLY the shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from us after two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application has not made into shortlist. However, we will keep your CV for future reference. Application closes on the 24th of November 2022.