Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Data Analyst to work within their facilities located in Brisbane, Australia.
A Global operator of energy and resources. As a result of internal promotions, they are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to add to the Asia Pacific Analytics team which provides leveraged reporting and analytics platforms to this region (primarily) as well as to the global networks.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be providing administration support to the Business Intelligence platforms in the regional and global portfolios. Additionally, the role is to provide data integration support and consultation to the Business functions to enable reporting and analytics development. This includes designing data integration solutions, implement enhancements and new developments.
This is a 12-months contracting opportunity for a Brisbane based candidate (Role is based close to the CBD with some WFH flexibility) with advanced skills in data analysis and integration (you’ll generally have at least 7 years of experience in this area of work).
- Operational support of the Asia Pacific Analytics reporting environments
- Development of fit-to-purpose data integration solutions
- Ensuring all Information Security policies, procedures and standards are applied
- Support and administration of Power BI, Spotfire, and BusinessObjects platforms
- Collaborate with colleagues across the region and globally, resolving support requests for operational issues
- Maintain supported server environments according to Information Security policies and procedure, participate on after-hours on-call support
- Work with various functions or business analysts to collect business and technical requirements.
- Design and development of data integration solutions using tools in global portfolio involving backend, frontend and integration components.
- Support of analytics solutions and reports developed by IT and business customers
- Assistance with the maintenance of an enterprise data warehouse
- Support for end-user self-service tools. This includes providing governance and quality assurance for projects
- User consulting on analytical tools and processes within the Asia Pacific Analytics region
- Proven experience developing with BI Tools i.e. Business Objects, Spotfire, Power BI
- Proven experience with Informatica Cloud ETL tool
- Proven experience with data science tools
- Understanding of cloud data analytics technologies
- Proficient with SQL
- Strong programming skills in Python, R and other languages
- Understanding of connectivity to various data sources such as Snowflake, Oracle, SQL Server, SAP S4/HANA etc
Bachelor degree or equivalent is highly regarded but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344