A large WA organisation embarking on a huge internal project upgrading their systems is currently in need of an experienced Senior Business Analyst to help make this process successful.
You will be working collaboratively with several parts of the business and be a part of a large PMO team. You will be accountable in setting up proper BA framework process for BA activities.
This is a permanent full-time role and includes benefits such as free parking, onsite facilities, some WFH flexibility and many others.
This will suit a Senior Business Analyst with over 7 years’ experience.
- Liaising with different business units and capturing business needs and value drivers
- Translate business opportunities into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, and business impacts of various solution options into actionable insights
- Analyse processes, identify gaps and propose improvements
- Driving adoption and value through business partnerships and work with stake holders to implement solutions
- Preparing technical documentation including user stories, story maps supporting customer experience, as well as related system requirements and test plans.
- Conducting workshops
- Proven experience in setting up frameworks
- Proven experience in business process improvement
- Perth based with Australian Full work rights
A tertiary qualification in IT or relevant is preferred
Relevant Business Analyst or similar Project Management qualification is highly regarded
Please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com
For enquiries, please contact Alan at 08 6146 4344