Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Business Analyst to work within their facilities located in Brisbane or Perth, Australia.
A Global operator of energy and resources. As a result of continued improvement with Digital Products, they are looking for a Senior Business Analyst – Digital Technology to provide key support to their portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will work closely with both global and local teams to help understand and prepare for the implementation of Asset Digital Core (SAP S/4HANA) and drive the development of innovative technology solutions.
This position will give you the opportunity to identify the adoption of innovative technologies, build solutions that are field proven and production ready and champion their adoption to help the business on its transformation journey.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to be based in Brisbane or Perth CBD for a 2-year contract.
- Support and co-create strategic plans and roadmaps to help realise the business value whilst minimising the change impact and identifying any opportunities to reduce technical debt.
- Work with managers and business stakeholders, driving the development of solutions to ensure they are field proven and production ready.
- Work closely with both global and local teams to help understand and prepare for the implementation SAP S/4HANA and drive the development of innovative technology solutions.
- Maximise value and minimise risk from the program of work across Australia assets by working with the team and key stakeholders to analyse, help understand and document the post application and business process target landscapes, including integrations, data, and support models, in line with cyber security and architectural standards.
- Identify the adoption of innovative technologies, build solutions that are field proven and production ready and champion their adoption to help the business on its transformation journey.
- Proven experience working as a senior business analyst or similar role in a complex environment in collaboration with business stakeholders
- Proven experience working on major application transformation projects, particularly ERP implementations
- Proven experience in identifying, building, testing and driving the adoption of innovative digital technology solutions
- Demonstrable skills in documenting and supporting the deployment of complex systems, including integration and data elements.
- Experience designing solutions using industry standards such as BABOK (preferably certified).
- Experience with modelling notations such as BPMN 2.0 and UML.
- Full Australian Working rights
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is preferred but not essential
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344