- Develop and issue tender packages, administer tender process, receive tenders, and associated submissions. Undertake review of tender submissions, negotiate any exceptions to Terms and Conditions and develop recommendations to Client
- Draft Purchase Orders for award and raises SAP Purchase Requisitions
- Ensure supplier & contractor documentation due in the initial contract stages are received, reviewed and approved and implemented or revised and approved to meet the contract
- Monitor and administer contractor/ supplier performance through execution; approve invoices with proper supporting documentation, conduct change negotiations, manage and negotiate claims, maintain contract files, closeout contract when completion has occurred
- Support expediting and material control through delivery and receipting of Equipment/Materials to Client facilities
- Regular interface with client’s team and weekly reporting obligations
To be considered for this role it is envisaged you will possess the following attributes:
- Degree qualified and/or CIPS qualified
- A proven track record of administering Procurement and Contracts packages on major projects.
- Demonstrated experience in developing procurement strategies and negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Team participation, coordination and high level written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge of typical engineering deliverables.
- Experience in (or eagerness to learn) relevant project and procurement software systems used by projects (SAP, JIRA, Aconex, ERM, Requis).
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively