With a strong portfolio of projects in hand, as well as a significant project pipeline our client seeks several Senior Civil Design Engineers to join their team in Brisbane working on a variety of Mining, Infrastructure and Earthworks projects.
On offer is flexible work arrangements, career development, exposure to varied and interesting projects and a huge pipeline of work. You can be based anywhere in Australia/work remotely.
They are delivering major, cutting-edge projects across the resource and infrastructure sectors in Australia and select international markets. Their comprehensive capability covers the entire project life cycle, including geological evaluation, determining feasibility, engineering design, renewable energy options, project delivery, operational support, optimisation of operating assets, sustaining capital and mine closure.
Your passion for solving complex design engineering issues and ability to drive project outcomes will help deliver essential work that enables communities to thrive. \
- A broad range of experience working on a variety of Mining, Infrastructure and Earthworks projects
- A strong design background with experience using 12D and/or AutoCAD and Civil 3D essential
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving complex design and drafting problems.
- Demonstrated experience working on multidisciplinary brownfield and greenfield projects
- Experience working on large scale projects, ideally $40 million – $1 billion is desirable
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and mature judgement in anticipating and solving complex design problems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team