Location: Dunkerque – site based role 4 days a week, 1 day WFH
Contract duration: 12 – 18 months (Possibility of extension)
Contract type: Hourly / Day rate basis (all – inclusive)
Start Date: ASAP
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Anthony Hughes
As one of the world’s leading and most forward-thinking Biopharmaceutical companies, we are proud to be in a position to expand our team in France and have partnered with Airswift in order to help us meet our recruitment objectives in 2023. We have an opportunity for a Senior Civil engineer to join our team based at our Dunkerque manufacturing facility. This will be a site-based role, in Dunkerque, France; where the successful candidate will be engaged on an initial 12–18-month contract, with the potential for further work ahead.
Our Dunkerque manufacturing facility is a world-class site for the production of inhaled devices. Here, there are about 450 people, producing dry powder and aerosol drugs in the field of respiratory diseases for patients across the globe. This is your chance to get involved in a truly exciting mission – to ensure our products are in the hands of patients that need them, as quickly as possible.
- Coordinate and advise on construction activities, including site preparation, foundation, structural work, and finishing
- Review construction plans and specifications to ensure compliance with design and quality standards
- Provide technical advice to contractors and project teams on construction methods, materials, and equipment
- Conduct inspections to ensure compliance with construction plans and specifications
- Coordinate with other engineers, architects, and project managers to ensure timely completion of the project
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and progress reports
- Participate in project meetings with the client, project manager, and other stakeholders
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Strong knowledge of construction methods, materials, and equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in AutoCAD and other design software
- Knowledge of construction management software is a plus
- English and French speaking
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.