Senior Civil Engineer – Perth, WAAirswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to work on a 12-month assignment in Pert, WA with a Mining Company.
We are experiencing continued growth welcome ambitious talent that will be bring their technical experience and industry experience to lead small teams to deliver new projects including decarbonization and renewable fuels as we pivot towards supporting the industry towards new energy environment.
• Assist the lead civil engineer in delivering civil engineering services on time and within budget.
• Handle technical aspects of civil engineering projects, such as earthworks, drainage design, and roads design.
• Manage the delivery of civil elements in projects, including new infrastructure and expansions.
• Review client requirements and scope engineering activities accordingly.
• Initiate and supervise civil engineering projects as needed.
• Lead specific projects by managing scope, coordinating between offices, and supervising junior engineers.
• Resolve discrepancies between Client’s Company and customer requirements.
• Stay updated on advancements in civil engineering.
• Communicate effectively with the civil engineering team and stakeholders.
• Identify and solve issues, seeking assistance when needed.
What you will bring
• Bachelor of Civil Engineering or relevant undergraduate degree.
• 12 years plus experience in civil engineering design.
• Experience in Mining or Energy sector is desirable but not essential.
• Experience in brownfield development will be favourable.
• Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams, specifically in the delivery of processing plant, general mining infrastructure such as AHS go-line and park up facilities as well non-processing infrastructure.
• Knowledge of current best practices in civil design particular in the sustaining capital projects as well as major project delivery.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team with diverse background.
• Be highly driven with a focus on delivery and service.
Technical and Industry Experience
•A sound knowledge of Australia and international standards and statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Familiar with common civil software such as DRAINS or StormCAD.
•Familiar with design tools such as MicroStation, AutoCAD and 12D would be beneficial but not essential.
•Experience with haul road and associated supporting infrastructure will be favourable.
•Exposure to developing civil design on horizontal drilling, trenchless technology and dewatering scopes will be advantageous.
•Exposure to tailing design will be advantageous.
•Prior experience in developing underground facilities in space constrained environment is advantageous.
• Agile with working in multiple platforms and environment including the use of 365 suite and various other collaboration tools.
•Competent use of civil engineering specific software.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the resume to email@example.com