Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
Airswift are currently seeking a Senior Contract and Procurement Advisor Subsea -Australian Operations with Project experience in O&G working to support a Major Energy Industry. Candidates with Oil and Gas or Energy experience will be considered.
- Location: Perth CBD
- Duration: 24 months
- Competitive salary
About the Role:
The Senior Contracts Advisor is responsible for leading all pre and post award contract management for subsea installation works across Major Capital Projects. They shall be capable of leading and implementing contract strategies, leading tenders, formulating contracts, leading negotiations and effectively managing contracts throughout the contracting lifecycle
Key Job Responsibilities
- Lead all aspect of contract formulation, contractor qualification, tender management, evaluations, and strategic contracting activities required to deliver the Capital Projects Contracting Plan through FEED, execution, and commissioning.
- Lead effective stakeholder management and collaboration with cross functional teams across various projects to deliver strategic outcomes.
- Strong commercial acumen and contractor relationship management skills with a focus on ensuring end to end value is maintained throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Providing proactive advice to various stakeholder on the interpretation and implementation of contract terms, lead contract negotiations, undertake market intelligence analysis and identify risk mitigation.
- Ensuring effective scopes of work and compensation terms that drive strong contractor performance.
- Lead the development and implementation of execution strategies for various subsea installation contracts.
Post Award Contract Management
- Act as contracts lead for allocated portfolio of subsea installation contracts.
- Ensure contract transactions are in accordance with the contract terms through engagement with contractors and internal stakeholders.
- Lead post award activities, including contract kick offs, contract change management, adherence to contract obligations, contract close out and the effective transition of works to operations.
- Communicates with Package Leads and provides guidance to ensure work is carried out in compliance with Company policies, processes and procedures.
- Leads negotiations to resolve commercial issues and claims with contractors, working closely with legal and other SME’s.
- Accountable for timely close out of audit findings and eliminating root cause of audit findings in assigned portfolio of contracts.
Contract Systems and Work Processes
- Ensure adherence to contracting processes and procedures, including necessary approvals.
- Responsible to ensure all compliance needs of contracts are satisfied.
- Actively shares contracting best practices and lessons learned with the broader team.
- Support and use of company standard contracting tools and systems and a desire to embrace digital solutions to simplify work processes.
- Accountable for timely delivery of contracts against the Capital Projects Contracting Plan.
- Mentoring peers when the opportunity presents.
Apply advertisement with your updated CV & contact details. Or send the same to email@example.com