- Involved in analyze proposal / quotation, prepare Commercial Bid Evaluation (CBE)
- Involved in preparation and issue of Invitation to Tender/Bid (ITT/ITB)
- Involved in preparation and request for Quotation/ Proposal (RFQ/RFP) packages
- Manage post tender queries and clarifications
- Evaluate and manage change request and change Orders
- Resolve and manage commercial issues with vendors in line with contractual agreements
- Settlement of final accounts
- Manage mobilization and demobilization of site and agency personnel.
- Provide supports during internal and external audits
- Maintain proper record of documentation
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. QS engineering degrees preferred
- Min 5 years’ experience in Oil/Gas industry contracting department
- Familiar with contracting procedure & relevant knowledge on Tender/bidding activities.
- Experience in Contracts and dispute management.
- Familiar with Shipyard and fabrication yard activities.
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected. EA License Number: 09C5031