Oil & Gas - Onshore Gas
Control & Instrumentation
August 22, 2023
Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specialising in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source a Senior Control Systems Engineer. This is a long-term contract role working on a residential basis. Please see details below.
Title: Senior Control Systems Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 24 months (potential for extension)
Location: Qatar Site / Doha HQ
Working Schedule: 5 days per week / 8-10 hours per day
• Provide constructability input to new plant/facility modification projects and drive for flawless projects execution/completion and ensure engineering activities are conducted in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Key Job Accountabilities
• Assess project risk and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on project delivery.
• Conduct reviews of technical specifications, drawings, and technical documents to ensure they reflect the engineering requirements and comply with regulatory and international standards.
• Develop guidelines in the area of expertise for investigations and evaluations.
• Test, monitor and support the improvement of efficiency of systems and processes.
• Assess technical deviations and recommend decisions in their specific discipline.
• Assist in the coordination of quality assurance / quality control functions in the section / division.
• Undertake project cost analysis to accurately estimate costs.
• Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Engineering in the area of specialization
Knowledge and Key Skills
• 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas Environment.
• Computer literate, with advanced knowledge of all relevant engineering software tools, systems and tools.
• Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV with contact details.