- Project estimating and cost controlling
- Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendor and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing process etc.
- Prepare monthly vessel movement report for the monitoring of the vessel activities daily and register all downtime, consumptions and vessel related issues relating to the project promptly to the project manager and management.
- Perform project costing related reporting the team and managements review if a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget
- B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in project cost control organization in the Oil & Gas fabrication project.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently both within a team environment and with limited supervision
- Ability to work with different disciplines and cultures.
- A thorough understanding of project controls processes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Meticulous to detail, reliable, and to deliver within deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to develop financial knowledge and commercial awareness throughout the department.