Key Accountabilities /Responsibilities
- Supervise and guide other Project Cost Controllers
- Ensure consistent financial control methods and performance across project site
- Monitor, control and report cost and revenue, financial progress, estimate to complete and cash flow according to procedures and contract requirements;
- support the Project Control Lead in the control all other costs under the project, travel, transportation, shipping, etc.
- Give input to budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure that all project changes are reflected in the cost estimates;
- Assist and support project’s change management process (e.g. VORs and VOs) through generation of costing information.
- Identify, assist and support risk management;
- Ensure correct risk level of project is reflected through financial reporting (PPR);
- Arrange and lead internal & regional financial control meetings.
- Minimum a professional Qualification/Degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Fully SAP conversant
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work efficiently both within a team environment and with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate financial material effectively to non-financial managers.
- Meticulous to detail, reliable, and to deliver within deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to develop financial knowledge and commercial awareness throughout the department.