Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are looking for experienced Senior C&P Advisor . The main function of the Contracts Advisor is to develop and implement contract strategies as well as provide leadership in the contracting process with Major Operator in Energy Industry preferent O&G and Mining experience.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration of Assignment: 24 months casual contract
- Roster: Perth M-F 8 hrs. per day
- Size of Team: 4 in immediate team (circa 130 in the broader C&P function
About the Role::
This role joins a great team, lead by an experienced C&P professional who has a great track record of coaching and mentoring talent.
This role will support Contracting across all Corporate functions: HR, Corporate Affairs, Legal, Finance, tax, insurance, marketing, and trading, including all software and subscriptions used by the above business.
Provides Corporate procurement expertise using a competitive sourcing methodology and supplier relationship management. Provides support and input to the Corporate Services - Software and Subscription portfolio. Review Key Vendors Management program within his/her perimeter; ensures the vendor performance reviews with the support of the Company Representative.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides Corporate contracting and procurement expertise using a competitive sourcing methodology and effective management of supplier relationships
- Provides support and input to the Corporate Services - Software and Subscription portfolio.
- Ensures the vendor performance is reviewed with the support of the Company Representative.
- Leads the source to contract process, including tender preparation, evaluation and negotiation, and contract award
- Acts as a focal point for Corporate C&P in Australia, and works collaboratively with key corporate stakeholders in Australia, and at times in USA.
- Maintains relationships with corporate stakeholders to understand their business needs, proactively identify sourcing and contract value opportunities, and implement strategies to maximize savings
- Leverages market intelligence to evaluate, negotiate, and manage annual price fluctuations.
- Partners with Legal and other support functions to ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory requirements, policies, and procedures, both internal and external.
- Manages contract life cycle for a portfolio of agreements within area of responsibility.
- Initiates, organizes and leads the negotiations with suppliers according to the desired objectives
- Monitors savings and overall performance of the sourcing projects (Measures, demonstrates and reports savings generated by the Sourcing projects and Negotiations)
- Complies with Local Procurement practices and opportunities around maximizing social value initiatives with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Computer Science/IT preferred or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 Years in Corporate Services Procurement; around 8-10 years of relevant professional experience would be preferred
- Strong Procurement, Legal, Corporate and IT knowledge
- Strong knowledge of Corporate and IT Supplier base
- Experience with RFP sourcing process; experience in corporate agreements, software licenses, Software as a Service, Cloud (PaaS, IaaS), IT services.
- Strong negotiations techniques - ability to build and select the best compromise
- Take actions to deliver the best possible results while assuming ownership and accountability with strong partnership with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Create effective cooperation and added value by understanding and considering the needs of customers, patients and colleagues and creating a positive environment.
- Adapt to new situations to take advantage of new opportunities or to optimize current ways of working
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com