Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Contracts and Procurement Advisor to work within their facilities located in Perth, Australia.
A global operator of energy and resources. As a result of ongoing technology advancement projects, they are now looking for a Senior Contracts and Procurement Advisor to support these projects across Australia.
You will be a key member of the contracts team providing contracting and commercial services to the business
As the Senior Contracts and Procurement Advisor, you will be experienced in the full contract life cycle of digital/IT contract types as you will be sourcing IT contracts within Software, Infrastructure/Hardware, Cloud in the technology space.
This is a Perth based contracting role for 2 years and will suit one who has worked with ICT contracts for several years. This is a hybrid working environment with some WFH flexibility.
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the Digital portfolio
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure
- Negotiate Contract Terms & Conditions with large vendors in the Information, Communication and Technology space
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle
- Ensure synergies across projects are identified to deliver maximum value
- Continually identify and pursue commercial and cost saving opportunities within the portfolio
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters
- Deliver input into project Contracting Strategies scopes and Category Strategies
- Ensure contracting strategies are consistent with the approved Category Strategy
- Ensure commercial lessons learnt are regularly recorded and shared
- Ensure delivery of business needs to schedule, cost and quality
- Compile and monitor vendor market intelligence
- Proven experience in contracts and procurement within a large organisation
- Pre-Awards experience is essential
- Digital/IT contracts and procurement experience (essential)
- Perth based
A tertiary qualification or equivalent is preferred
Please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries, please call Alan at 08 6146 4344