Document Control Manager – Boston. 12+ month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to source a Document Control Manager to join them on an initial 12-month contract, located in Boston, MA.
Within this position you will be reporting directly to the CEO and be responsible for all documents and processes.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Organize the Document Management System, up to the delivery to Operations
- Implement, modify, and maintain the Document Management System in order to manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or hard copy
- Perform constant analysis of produced documentation to check for compliance with Project standards regarding numbering and all others aspect related to document quality.
- Support the definition and implementation of the quality assurance management and change management.
- Work closely with contracts and procurement team regarding packages
- Manage a team of Document Controllers
Previous experience and education required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred
- Previous experience of document control, preferably in large industrial projects and EPC contracts
- Strong experience of Aconex is a preferred
- Previous experience gained in a management capacity
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply with your up-to-date resume.