A well-known global multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of high-quality building services projects across a range of sectors including Residential, Healthcare, Commercial and Retail.
- Electrical design on projects and mentor junior engineers.
- Ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality and within budget and schedule constraints.
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to understand their requirements and provide expert advice.
- Develop innovative Electrical design solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Attend design team meetings, site visits and project meetings as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- CPEng or working towards
- Strong experience in the building services industry, with a focus on Electrical engineering design
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in the design of Electrical systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead a team and manage projects.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and solution-focused approach.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in relevant design software such as AutoCAD and Revit
The company offers the following:
- Flexible WFH scheme
- Attractive compensation & benefits package
- Clear career advancement opportunities
- Strong company culture
Click ‘Apply for this job’ or contact Will Maher on or for a confidential discussion!