Airswift is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer for our client that located in Perth, WA to supporting their refinery operations.
We are looking for an innovative and motivated engineer that thrives in a fast paced, solutions focused environment. Working alongside a multi-disciplined engineering and design team, they will be responsible for the electrical engineering & design of hydrometallurgical process plants.
- Lead electrical engineering and design for hydrometallurgical process plants.
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation designs in compliance with Client and Australian Standards.
- Design LV and MV systems, MCCs, and switchrooms.
- Configure and commission Electrical and Control Systems.
- Write technical specifications and documents.
- Manage and take ownership of electrical design projects.
- Collaborate with skilled designers for diverse plant element designs.
- Prepare technical engineering documents for project deliverables.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Prior mineral processing experience in a design and construct setup.
- Knowledgeable in power systems and LV design.
- Advantageous to have functional safety and hazardous area expertise in mining.
- Familiarity with instrumentation, control systems, and communications a plus.
- Understanding of relevant Australian and industry codes and standards.
- Highly advantageous to have experience with base metals and rare earth minerals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eligibility to work in Australia.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
Only candidates located within Australia, with full Australian working rights will be considered.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details or contact Fathullah
directly firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (8) 63853680