- Will assign, coordinate, review and approve Offsite distribution design work, primarily for overhead construction. Work will include Substation Optimization program work orders.
- Provides subject matter technical expertise and guidance in the identification, analysis and resolution of problems in area of expertise.
- Ensures accomplishment of business goals and objectives through effective planning, organizing, estimating, scheduling, and monitoring of work activities,
- Independently prepares thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches,
- Conducts engineering and related studies,
- Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance,
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities,
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills,
- Maintains accurate records and files,
- Supports the company's goals and represents the company positively and professionally, and
- Coaches and mentors other Engineering Technologists
- Associates in Engineering Technology (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years related work experience
- Bachelors in Engineering Technology
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in the utility industry.
- Proficient in applying principles of project management.
- 5-6 years large distribution design expierence