Senior Environmental Engineer
We are hiring on behalf of a multinational chemicals manufacturer. The company has been investing extensively in CAPEX projects to reach the goal to double production.
The Senior Environmental Engineer will be fundamental for this goal, ensuring regulatory compliance and executing permitting applications for the Refinery's air permitting program.
- Leading and providing technical direction to the site’s direction and guidance on the Refinery air permitting program.
- Providing competency and expertise in State and Federal air quality regulatory programs, including NSR, PSD, Permit by Rule, Title V, NSPS and NESHAP.
- Working closely with refinery operation teams to understand specific processes and develop an appropriate air permitting and compliance strategy.
- Performing emission calculations, completing air permit applications, compliance reporting and determine regulatory requirements.
- Supporting reporting and recordkeeping as required by air permits, regulations or company policy.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of existing and proposed air permitting regulations.
- Environmental Management System (EMS) Audits – experience in conducting EMS audits in accordance with ISO 14001 (2004) and (2015).
- Must be able to correlate system-based auditing with performance-based auditing through root cause analysis.
- BA/BS in environmental science, chemistry or biology, plus a minimum of 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Professional Engineer
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor