Senior Environmental Engineer – Paris, France
Airswift is seeking a Senior Environmental Engineer to work on a long-term assignment. The role is office-based in Paris, France, with a major Oil & Gas company.
Brief Job Overview
The Candidate will ensure the performance of the following tasks:
- Issuance of documents such as:
- Environmental Basis of Design (Summary of the environmental regulations applicable to the Project)
- Inventory lists (liquid, solid, gaseous)
- Equipment monitoring specification
- BAT assessment report
- Participation in the ENVID Review of the Project as an Environmental Engineer in order to identify the environmental aspects
- Interfaces with other disciplines, the Project Manager and the Client
- Participation in HSED, Project and Disciplines coordination meetings
The Candidate will be under the responsibility of the HSED Lead and the Environment sponsor.
It will be essential to follow the rules of the project, the Rules of the Art as well as the Quality Assurance procedures applicable to this project.
The experience shall include:
The studies for which the Candidate is responsible require the following skills:
- Mastery of the specificities of engineering: reading & understanding of standard documents such as PFD, PID, Plot plan, 3D model
- Excellent business knowledge: identification and analysis of local environmental regulations, knowledge of BAT (Best Available Techniques), identification of environmental aspects, identification and quantification of effluents (solid, gaseous, liquid) ...
- Mastery of the English language
- Dynamism, teamwork, strong autonomy, organized, good time management and priorities
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.