Airswift is currently looking for a Senior HSE Advisor for one of our largest projects in Brentford, UK. This position has a Monday-Friday schedule, and the length of the contract is 7 months, with the possibility of it getting extended. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference in our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
The main tasks for the Senior HSE Advisor are:
- Ensure thorough contractor HSE assessments undertake and conduct pre-qualification evaluations as required.
- Actively participate in H&S Risk Assessments and ensure all project activities are covered by a robust and comprehensive Safe System of Work where applicable.
- Support the project management team in the execution and delivery of associated documents by project schedules and associated deliverable packages where applicable.
- Monitor HSE conditions and take appropriate action to remediate known deficiencies that have the potential to affect Safety, Health and Welfare.
- Ensure compliance with the client’s standards, procedures, and associated policies.
- Supporting the Construction Manager or Project Manager in the safe delivery of associated project-related work aligned to Safety, Health and Welfare.
- Recognized NV Level 5 /6 Diploma or NEBOSH Level 6 Diploma in HSE.
- Graduate / Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety.
- RCA or other industry-recognised incident investigation technique.
- Qualified auditor of safety and environmental management systems 45001.
- Large project experience.
- Experienced working in Field HSE Management.
- Supported the establishment and deployment of HSE systems in projects.
- High-risk heavy industry-related experience.
- Proven track record of implementation of HSE systems and practices across complex work fronts