Airswift is currently looking for an expat Senior HSE Professional for one of our largest projects in Norway. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirement.
Job Specification and requirements:
- Support the project management team on HSSE and Risk Management deliverables. Ensure that HSSE and risk activities and deliverables are based on a risk-informed decisions process and integrated in project planning and execution.
- Ensure a structured process to identify and evaluate HSSE opportunities and verify that HSSE is a central element in the evaluation of options.
- Support to deliver projects within our HSSE values and the project mandate.
- Interact with and support alliances to deliver HSSE results in accordance with project plans.
- Challenge and support team members and project leadership on HSSE and risk matters.
- Maintain HSSE as a key priority and keep project management updated on HSSE issues and expectations.
- Establish and update HSSE Management plan
- Address HSSE issues with the project team, alliances, and contractors.
- Facilitating Risk Management processes and support team in risk identification and risk tool set up and functionalities.
- HSSE representative in project stage gate reviews, and planning for upcoming phase.
- Provide required HSSE follow-up of projects’ alliances and contractors
- Receive HSSE and Risk information from alliances and contractors, contributing to overall understanding of project priorities, issues, and risk.
- Provide projects HSSE verification activities as per verification plan
- Contribute to improvements in the project organization, including HSSE Learning and Best Practice
- Plan and facilitate necessary Regulatory Submittals review and develop the projects’ Regulatory Submittals Registers.
- Support on internal and external audit, both related to planning and close out of findings.
- Support on applications to authorities on behalf of PM as per RCR.
- Ensure involvement of relevant disciplines from HSSEQ function when necessary
- Be updated on relevant PSA regulations, initiatives, and documentation.