Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients.
With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Senior HSE Specialist / HSE Advisor
- Perth - Barrow Island
- 1 Year Contract
- Roaster - 14/14 - 11 Hours
- Competitive Salary
The Senior HSE Specialist provides day to day supervision and oversight of the client HSE Team, represents the HSE team on the Site Leadership Team and provides coaching and guidance in the safe execution of client work scopes.
The role’s duties and responsibilities include, but is not limited to:
- Work prioritization and direction for HSE Team in conjunction with Perth based Barrow Island HSE Manager
- Act as site lead through the execution of the Island activities, liaising with the site leadership team, MCP HSE teams and base operations teams to execute HSE requirements consistently across the island.
- Work closely with the HSE Manager and the Senior HSE Specialist WA Oil to ensure consistent application of HSE processes and procedures across site Assets.
- Act as Primary site interface for HSE FLT members and Asset Senior HSE Specialists, sharing lessons learnt, alignment opportunities and support other Senior HSE Specialists across the ABU (e.g., Wells, CO2, MCPs, US and DS, WA Oil, TAR)
- As a member of the Site Leadership Team, provide coaching and advice on HSE matters at all relevant meetings and engagements.
- Build productive working relationships with HSE and other support teams on site and in Perth across Technical Projects, Production, Supply Chain, Maintenance, Turnarounds, Wells, Production Excellence, Environment and Quarantine, Safety Services, OEPPA, MCPs and Asset Retirement
- Lead engagements with Business Partner Leadership / HSE resources on HSE matters, including their operational excellence management systems and practices, including safeguard assurance.
- Lead key onsite meetings including Business partner forums and Health and Safety Representative meetings.
- Primary site interface for regulator engagements, visits, and audits, including the onsite DBCA team.
- Lead field safeguard assurance program, including completing and reporting on safeguard assurance verification and validation activities for high-risk work scopes.
- Site co-ordination of the Incident Investigation and Reporting process, including leading and participating in incident investigations using Chevron approved Incident investigation methodologies
- Provide leadership and direction to the ensure the appropriate management of environment performance on project and across the island.
Top 3 Must have skills:
- HSE Leadership experience – preferably recent field experience
- Interpretation of HSE legal requirements and application of those health, safety and environment requirements in a field operating environment
- Incident Investigation and Emergency management skills
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
(Australia Citizen, PR Holder, or Valid Australia working VISA)
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this
advertisement with your CV & contact details. Or send the same to firstname.lastname@example.org