We are currently recruiting an experienced Human Factors / Human Centred Design professional to deliver on a pipeline of project in varying sectors across Australia. You will be responsible for providing and integrating HF considerations across various aspects of system lifecycle elements, and will be able to draw on the experience of national and global resources.
- Engaging with client and various stakeholders to understand requirements necessary to incorporate human factors solutions
- Provide HF and Human Centred Design expertise to support the delivery of engineering projects (primarily within transport)
- Produce human factors deliverables in line with HF standards e.g., ISO 9241, ISO 11064, EN 50126, and AS 7470.
- Provide leadership and technical advice to the project team
- Conducting research, cognitive workload, risk assessments and task analysis
- Contribute to the development of Human Factors methodologies, tools and service offerings
- Reporting / presentations summarising results or conclusions related to HF activities
- Stakeholder engagement with both internal and external interfaces, confidently providing consultative advice where necessary
- Relevant degree i.e., Human Factors, Psychology, Ergonomics, Industrial design
- Rail sector knowledge
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of human factors standards, processes, and principles
- A general understanding of systems engineering is highly desirable
- Australian Working Rights
Contact email@example.com for more information.